The essential oil diffuser jewellery Varrsha makes, is made of natural terracotta from Australian earth which is fired in the kiln.
Purpose of firing the terracotta:
In markets Varrsha sees people selling airdry clay terracotta diffuser pendants and she also see videos about DIY terracotta diffuser pendants. But these don't actually solve the purpose.
The terracotta jewellery Varrsha makes is designed on a wet slab of terracotta clay & is fired in a special kind of oven called "Kiln" at a very high temperature (around 1000degC) .
This process is crucial as it creates airpockets on the surface of the terracotta pieces in other words it makes the terracotta pieces highly porous and sturdy. The fired terracotta piece is nothing but an earthernware. This porous nature , allows the terracotta pieces to absorb the essential oil in it and diffuses gradually from it. As firing is not done in airdry clay terracotta diffuser pendants, it can't absorb the oil completely and diffuse it . Also the airdry clay pendants are not sturdy and tend to break in due course.
How to Use your pendant diffuser:
To use, just place 1 or 2 drops of essential oil such as doterra oil on the back of the pendant. Allow to dry for about one minute before wearing. You may choose a different oil each day, if you wish. As a drop of oil stays for more than a day, when you put the second oil, just wait for the first oil to completely diffuse or create a new one as all of these blend so well.
Advantages of using aromatherapy diffuser jewellery:
* cost effective aroma therapy jewellery
* Handmade & Unique with many designs and customisation possible.
* The benefits of using essential oil diffuser jewellery is endless ranging from reducing anxiety, stress and/or depression to gaining confidence, alertness, and energy.
* "Wear the earth" and create a bond with Mother Nature.
* Ecofriendly & a Sustainable fashion locally made in Australia.